Year 3 (age 7-8)
- "P4C makes me a good learner because it gets your brain thinking about big ideas."
- "P4C helps people do the right thing."
- "When you do P4C you get to say what you really think about things."
- "It helps you get better at participating. People have powerful ideas and they are all in your mind. You can't just sit there, you have to say something - you really really want to!"
Year 6 (age 10-11)
- "It helps you so you know other children's viewpoints. If they have a different viewpoint, for example about religion, it's good to know so you don't offend them."
- "It could link to jobs. In some jobs you have to understand and respect people's viewpoints."
- "It could help you in life decisions, it could help you understand the consequences."